Welcome to Radiowave, a service that allows you to listen to a selection of music radio stations (“Radiowave's Service”, or the “Service”).
1. Limited License. The Service is licensed, not sold, to you by Shellanoo Group Ltd for use strictly in accordance with these Terms of Service. Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Service on a mobile device owned by you for personal, non-commercial use.
2. The Service. The Service allows users to listen to a selection of music radio stations. The Service is offered to you for free. You understand and agree that this Agreement is entered in consideration of your use of the Service pursuant to these terms.
You, and not us, are solely responsible for your use of the Service. Any use or reliance on any content posted or obtained via the Service is at your own risk.
We retain the right to create limits on use at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
3. Restriction on Use. By using the Service you undertake, including without limitation, not to:
Use of our Applications & Services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date on which you ﬁrst use our Applications & Services. By accessing, using this application, you agree on your own behalf and on behalf of each entity and person on whose behalf you act, to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below. Shellanoo reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing our Applications & Services. Your continued use of this application after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modiﬁed. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this application and therefore should cease using this application immediately.
a) Use the Service in a manner or for any purpose that is unlawful, violates rules or regulations, or prohibited by these Terms of Service;
b) Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, enhance, translate, make derivative work of, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the Service;
c) Duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium;
d) Use the Service in any manner that, in our sole discretion, could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service;
e) Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without our express written consent;
f) Use the Service to spam or solicit for commercial purposes any users of the Service;
g) Collect or harvest any personal identifiable information from the Service.
4. Copyright Policy. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If a copyright holder believes in good faith that his content has been copied in a way that infringes his rights, the copyright holder (or its agent) may send Shellanoo Group Ltd a written notice that includes (i) a physical or electronic signature of a the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner; (ii) specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;(iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including the mobile phone number of the user allegedly infringing the copyrighted work; (iv) your contact information, including your address, telephone number and an email address (v) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the Service to any user which we reasonably believe to be infringing third party copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Copyright notices may be emailed to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Ownership Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Shellanoo Group Ltd. The source and object code of the Service and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, visual interface, design, structure and organization of the Service and all other elements of the Service is owned by or licensed to Shellanoo Group Ltd and is protected by international copyright, trade secrets and other intellectual property laws and conventions. Except for use of the Service as permitted under these Terms of Service, you are not granted any intellectual property rights in or to the Service and Shellanoo Group Ltd reserves all rights.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Shellanoo Group Ltd, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, error free, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; or c) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. We will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your mobile device, loss of data, or other harm that results from you access or use of the Service.
8. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Shellanoo Group Ltd, nor its officers, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential (including loss of data), arising out of your use or inability to use the Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney's fees, arising from your violation of any third-party's rights, including without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy rights.
9. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shellanoo Group Ltd from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from: i) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; ii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, intellectual property, property or privacy right.
10. Third Party Content and Services. The Service gives you the ability to listen to, access and interact with content, including music radio stations, over which is not owned or controlled by us and that we have no editorial or programming control (“Third Party Content”). You understand that (a) Third Party Content is not under our control and we are not responsible for and does not endorse such Third Party Content; (b) Shellanoo Group Limited does not guarantee the access to, recording of, listening to, or viewing of any particular Third Party Content; (c) owners of the Third Party Content may change or delete Third Party Content or schedules at any time; and (d) Shellanoo Group is not responsible for and has no editorial control over any Third Party Content or the distribution thereof. The Third Party content providers are solely responsible for their content, including without limitations, obtaining all rights, licenses and royalties to their content. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter Third Party Content that you may find offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.In addition, our Service may utilize or include third party content, software or links to third party services that are not owned or controlled by us and are subject to third party license terms. We are not responsible for the availability of these third party sites or their content. By using the service, you understand and agree that Shellanoo Group Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, claims or other liabilities arising from or related to your use of any third party services.
11. Advertisement. The Service may include advertisement for or links to third parties websites, products or services. We are not responsible for the availability of these third parties ads, or the images, messages or other materials contained therein. We are not liable for any errors in content or omissions in any third party ads, nor responsible for any losses or damages of any sort incurred as a result of your use of or reliance on these ads.
12. Ability to Accept the Terms of Service. The Service is not available to persons under the age of 13. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you must review these terms with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
13. Governing Law. These Terms of Service (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You and Shellanoo Group Ltd. agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that arises in connection with these Terms of Service.
14. Termination. You may terminate the Service at any time, with or without cause, by uninstalling the application. We have the right to terminate your access to the Service without notice, if you fail to comply with the Terms of Service. In addition, we may, in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing the Service or any part thereof and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. Termination of the Service may result in deletion and destruction of all information associated with you and you agree that we will have no liability or responsibility to you. All provisions of these Terms of Service that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
15. Severability. if any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, or the application of such provisions to persons other than those to whom it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected and remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Assignment. You may not transfer, assign or sub-contract your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or Service. We may assign, transfer or sub- contract these Terms of Service and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, without restrictions or obtaining your consent.
17. Changes to This Agreement. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, please do not use, access or continue to access the Service.
These Terms of Service were last modified in August 2016.
User Provided Information – Registration is not required. We do not collect personal information like phones numbers, emails or names that can be used to identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
Automatically Collected Information – in addition, we may automatically collect certain information, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system and information about the way you use the Service, including time and date stamps.
We do not use or collect information about the precise location of your mobile device.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
We will use your Personal Identifiable Information to operate, maintain and provide you with the features and functionality of the Service.
We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information and non-Personally Identifiable Information for:
• To improve the Service
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices about the Service
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the Service and customer communications.
• We may use Automatically Collected Information such as number of visits, frequency of usage and content delivered etc to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Service.
We may disclose your Personal Identified Information and Automatically Collected Information under the following circumstances:
• If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with subpoena or similar legal process;
• With third party service providers to the extent that is reasonably necessary to perform, improve or maintain the Service (for example, hosting services, customer support, analytical services, advertising service). Their use of information is limited to these purposes;
• If we believe, in good faith, that it is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, to defend against liability, third party claims and to protect our rights and property, your safety or the safety of others;
• When we have your consent to share the information;
• In connection with a sale of stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation, merger with another entity, or if Shellanoo Group Ltd should ever have its assets sold to another entity;
• We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Service is being used as part of our efforts to improve the Service. Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID). They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form. No data is shared as to any individual user.
Shellanoo Group Ltd takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information. We provide physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us in all cases.
Personally Identifiable Information collected on or through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Shellanoo Group Ltd or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
We will retain Personalized Identifiable Information for as long as you use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. We may retain other data indefinitely. If you’d like us to delete Personalized Identifiable Information, please contact us at mailto:email@example.com
The Service is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site or the Service represents to Shellanoo Group ltd. that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: